Thursday, January 28, 2010

Creative Monotony

To be quite honest, I was getting a little tired from making all the little dinosaurs and they also started taking on a different shape/form after working on so many in a row. So after every 4th one that I did, I would take a break and work on something else. I wanted to make something for Valentine's so I worked on baby chicks and bunnies.
Going back to the t-rexs', I wondered how I could incorporate dinosaurs and Valentine's day and working with so much green clay was just starting to get to me. With all these thoughts in my head, I decided to change it up and make a pink Lady T-rex. And as I'm always playing around with my new camera, I gathered all of the T-rexs' for a unique picture :)Doesn't she look in awe of all of her suitors gathering to see her? With that "come hither" look, she looks like quite the flirt! Work it girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails