Monday, January 18, 2010

Lady Bug and Hearts Cupcake

Some of our fans have been asking us to make lady bugs. So I was working on some other concepts for clients and decided to try my hand at a lady bug. This was inspired by a lady bug cake I saw on Cake Lava's blog today. Super cute. I decided that in honor of Valentine's day it would be cute to do the antennae and spots on the wings in heart shapes instead of circles. I love the light pink colors of the lady bug instead of the traditional black and red color palette. It's cute and makes you just smile. :)
Makes a perfect Valentine's Day gift or a cake topper for a little girl or baby shower! Of course it wasn't complete without a little bit of glitter on the hearts! Click on the images to take you to the actual listing on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails