Friday, January 22, 2010

New Penguin Cupcake Listings!

I've been busy making some penguin cupcakes for Valentine's Day as well as another little cute cupcake design which I'll share with you in this post. This week 3 of our cupcakes sold so since it seems like the cupcakes are selling well, I thought I would add a few more to the list. They are so fun, quick and cute. That's what I love about the figurines and cupcakes, in less than 30 minutes I'm done and it's a finished product. Instant gratification!
The first two are single penguins one in purple and one in pink. The pink one I decided to give a plumeria hair flower. Hearts on the cupcake too. How cute. I also added the glitter embellishments which add a lot to the cupcake and figurine.
The 3rd design is sweetheart penguins with whimsical hearts floating on some crinkle wire. My version of love birds. :)The last one is my all-time favorite thus far. I had been wanting to make a surfboard with a penguin on top and today it finally clicked. It's what I call my "Surf's Up" Penguin! I knew what I wanted to do and it came out just as I had imagined. Even with the fin at the bottom of the surfboard! I made the surfboard more marbled to give it some added texture which I think looks awesome. Of course it wouldn't be complete without a white plumeria and glitter accents.

Be sure to click on the pictures to take you directly to the actual listing on our Etsy site.

Myrna has been busy on a special assignment for a special little someone so soon she will post what she's been working on for the last couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails