Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Labor of Love...

Diane has been hinting around that I've been working on a project for a special little someone and I have! In about a week and a half, her son Aidan will be celebrating his 5th birthday and I wanted to make him something fun. Aidan LOVES dinosaurs, specifically the Tyrannosaurus Rex, so I thought I would give it a try. Little did I realize, but there are a lot of little details to the T-rex, but this is how it turned out! Aidan will be celebrating his birthday at school with his classmates so both Diane and I thought it would be a cute favor for the kids to have. Did I mention there are 22 kids in Aidan's class? LOL

I think the kids will be thrilled to receive something that they can keep and remember Aidan's special day by :) Stay tuned because this is not the end of this project- Diane will be adding her special touches to make this project complete!

Happy Birthday Aidan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails