Saturday, April 24, 2010

Gofigurette! joins the Garden Art Party

For those of you who keep up with Diane's blog, you'll know this is her Garden Art Party weekend with her good friend Debbie Friedrich of zenatona. In addition to featuring Diane's lovely flowers and Debbie's amazing art work (Diane and I proudly own several pieces), they also discussed having some figurines from gofigurette! at their party.
Of course owls were number one on my list of what I would make and I wanted to incorporate the garden theme, so I made flowers with each arrangement.
Focusing on other animals, I made a bunny in the middle of a head of cabbage surrounded by carrots.And lastly I created a couple of racoons with a tiny blue bird, complete with flowers surrounding the tree stump. I'm sure Diane and Debbie are having a very successful party. Watch for an update from Diane on her blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails