Monday, February 15, 2010

Custom Order for a Wedding

Late last week I got a convo from a potential Etsy client who really liked my penguin surfer cupcake, but she asked if I could modify it. We exchanged several emails back and forth and she said she was having a beach wedding and her colors were navy blue and white. She loved the aquamarine penguins and asked if I could customize them for her. She wanted a bride and groom penguin couple, the bride with a plumeria hair flower and leaf and the groom with a white & navy blue tie. She also requested shells at the base of their feet. These shells are super tiny. I accented with glitter glue and I think they look super cute. She was going cupcakes instead of cake for her wedding and so she thought this cupcake with the custom details to the penguins was perfect.

Turns out my client is a professional photographer so I'm hoping she'll share with me photos after her wedding!

Awareness of our cute designs is growing and I'm so excited to see inquiries here & there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails