Sunday, December 27, 2009

From baby showers to kid parties....

When Diane came up with this idea to join forces to work together, I never knew it could be this much fun! As you can see, Diane has been busy working on all different cute animals and we were also trying to come up with different themes to focus on. I decided to work on a baby shower theme and this is what I came up with.We plan to offer the babies in different colored blankets and as you can see, no two baby's expressions are exactly alike! Thinking about children's theme parties, I decided to make a prototype of a mermaid. I think little girls would love to see these on cupcakes and be able to take them home as a keepsake.
Both Diane and I are having fun coming up with different ideas and we're excited to see each other's original designs finalized in clay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails