Saturday, December 26, 2009

Coming Soon!

Myrna and I have been busy creating some cute little figurines to launch our Etsy site. This is what I came up with today. Myrna will be doing her own post on what's she's been busy creating. Of course the penguins have been very popular so I did some mini penguins that measure 1.25 inches high before the hats went on. So miniature is the key. They would make perfect cupcake toppers and then simply wipe off the bottom and let dry and they are keepsake party penguins. I also decided to make one with a pink rose and some leaves.
Who doesn't love purses and monkeys? I experimented a little while ago with them as well and I love how both of them turned out. There still is some fine tuning to be done, but almost there!
And of course, I love turtles. This one is super small. Would make a cute little miniature ornament for a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails