Sunday, August 8, 2010

New Cupcakes listed on Etsy

It seems like ages since I've written on this blog. I know that Diane has been super swamped with wedding orders and today she has her Garden Art Party with Debbie Friedrich of Zenatona. For those of you who haven't checked out all the gorgeous creations that Diane has been making, check out her blog for her original designs! I know she'll have great pictures from the party too to show off Debbie's artwork as well.

I've been a bit busy and just recently finished working on my Curriculum 3 projects so I can attend Decoclay classes in California for October. Now I have no excuse but to get back to creating cute figurines. This is a made to order cupcake for a wedding cake topper or keepsake item. I made a similar cupcake back in April for a custom order and liked it so much that I wanted to make it available again. The bride is complete with a sequins topped, scalloped-edged veil and interested customers can request their color choice for the cupcake bottom, flowers and ribbon. Isn't the cupcake stand too cute? (Sorry, the stand is not included, lol.)

I've been hearing more and more that we should start listing items for upcoming holidays, Christmas in particular. Christmas already? But before Christmas is Halloween :) I LOVE Halloween. This little cutie is a trick-or-treater dressed up as a chubby pumpkin. She's even got a stem hat to complete her costume!
I have a couple more new designs that I'm putting the final touches on, so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails